F-4E Phantom 57 th FIS decals

dogface1956

Thanks for interest.   Would be in for a couple set of those decals.

I have used Fireball model to do some Printing.  Very happy with there work.

How to Contact Fireball Modelworks

Email:

joseph@fireballmodels.info
                      or
fireball@josephosborn.org

I do my best to respond to all email inquiries within 24 hours.  I'm usually much faster.

Snail Mail address:

Joseph Osborn
PO Box 373
Lillian AL  36549-0373
USA

Thanks dogface. I'm going to look into this in Nov-Dec and get another prototype made, then will get a dozen-two dozen printed early next year - assuming I can line up a cost effective print run.

The advantage of digital printing is the limitless colour opportunities at no additional cost. The advantage of screen is individual decals, high colour fidelity and faithful reproduction of teeny details. Some of my current drawings are beyond the capabilities of digital - for now, anyway.

Tony

Thanks Dave. I'll give Firecracker a go too when I rummage around this Nov-Dec. They upped the blue on the ADCOM insignia on yours a bit, though it looks great and I've since smartened stuff up as all vector-based drawings.

The drawings are for 66-300 in 1978, as flown by Slowey & Dehne and crew chiefed by Gene Hill, with optional names for the following year around the time when the knight's head moved to the nose and TAC insignia appeared on the fin, so you can do either.

Tony

Thanks Dave. I'll give Firecracker a go too when I rummage around this Nov-Dec. They upped the blue on the ADCOM insignia on yours a bit, though it looks great and I've since smartened stuff up as all vector-based drawings.

The drawings are for 66-300 in 1978, as flown by Slowey & Dehne and crew chiefed by Gene Hill, with optional names for the following year around the time when the knight's head moved to the nose and TAC insignia appeared on the fin, so you can do either.

Tony

Cheers Tony keep me in the loop (you have my email) as I definitely want your updated KEV aircraft decal sheet.

Dave.