Fly models 1/32 Hawker Hurricane IIc - any update

SinuheH

I'm a bit confused, As usual.

I am familiar with FLY being a Polish manufacturer of 1/33 Paper Card  Model airplanes. I have a number on sale at eBay right now.

Are these new ones IM plastic? Did FLY branch out into plastics?

What good news! We may see a number of much wanted plastic kits coming out of them in 1/32.

Lets hope.

Stephen

I am familiar with FLY being a Polish manufacturer of 1/33 Paper Card  Model airplanes. I have a number on sale at eBay right now.

What good news! We may see a number of much wanted plastic kits coming out of them in 1/32.

Lets hope.

Stephen

I'm not sure if it's the same company, but I believe their first 1/32 plastic aircraft kit (the German Natter?) was released a few years ago and, more recently, they did two versions of the Arado Ar 234.

I built the Revell IIc when I was young and their Mk.I  a few years back. I would very much like to get my hands on an up to date IIc. I really like the Hurricane. Even more than the Spitfire, for some reason. But, I have a thing for underdogs, too.

John

Guest Vulcan32

Lets hope.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

FLY is a Czech company. The Hurricane should have been released by HPH, but they stopped the project and gave it to FLY.

Cheers, Heinz

• 2 weeks later...