Jennings Heilig

Fündekals 1/32 P-51D/K Stencils Are Back!

Due to overwhelming demand, we've done a reprint of our very popular 1/32 P-51D/K stencil set.  These are superbly printed by Cartograf in Italy - second to none!  You get complete airframe stencils for the D/K, done (for the only time ever) in the correct style of lettering used by NAA.  It includes extras such as the stenciling for the lower wings of the late block airplanes with 5" rocket stub attachment points, HS and Aeroprop propeller logos (the HS logo is correct for the WWII period), and Alclad stamps for the inner upper wing skin that forms the top of the main gear wells.  There are also cockpit stencils designed to complement the excellent Barracuda P-51 cockpit decal set.  This set was done using original NAA factory drawings, and represents the way the stencil data actually looked during WWII.  Most other stencil sets are based on restored warbirds, and do not accurately reflect the way they looked during the "big one".

It's pretty much a guarantee that this will be the only reprint of this sheet, so get them now while you can!

Cheers,

J

P_51stencis_Low_Res.jpg

Stencils.jpg

Thanks!  Cartograf is far and away the best decal printer in the world.  Of course you have to pay for it (dearly), but they can do stuff other printers simply can't do.  

Glad you enjoyed using them!  We'd love to have pics of your model for our web site gallery page!

Edited by Jennings Heilig

They're $12.  Only available from:

http://www.fundekals.com/p51Stencil.html

NOTE:  We *just* received the reprints yesterday from Italy.  They're on the way to Jonathan right now (he's in Cincinnati and I'm in SW Virginia), and he should have them early next week.  It will continue to show "SOLD OUT" on the site until he actually has them in his hands and ready to sell.  We don't take money for things we don't have.  Check back later next week and they should be available for ordering.

J

Ordered mine this morning, a good start to a long day. Now all I have to do is finally decide which markings to go for and find the time to build the things.....

Jennings:  I have two kits to build. I was pretty sure that I had ordered a set of stencils for the first one when you originally printed...  checked... yes the stencils are in the box.  However, it does not include the small sheet that is  shown on your website.  Is that an addition for this reprint, or might it have been missing from the original?

I have ordered the second set... great job.

Charlie