Lukgraph F7C-1 is available

OldTroll

I ordered a Curtiss F7C-1 which will ship next week.  I was quoted a price of $99 US postpaid to Virginia. 

Received my Sperry Messenger yesterday (in a tiny box) and it looks quite nice with minimal flash.  One scheme (solid OD) and well-illustrated, clear instructions.  I might actually build the Messenger...

OMG!!! :wow:

Lukgraph has the Curtiss F7C-1 and the Sperry Messenger and are bringing out the Curtiss A-3 Falcon.

Oh be calm my beating heart!

:yahoo:

I like old Navy planes even more than WW1 aeroplanes.

:m0152:

Well, there goes the budget.

Now, what else in the basement can I sell on eBay so I can buy these goodies? :shrug:

I have been torpedoed!

In case any of you want to see what Luk has for sale here is the site:

http://www.lukgraph.pl/products.html

Their BOULTON & PAUL P-12 BODMIN is a real strange looking bird. Too bad it is 1/72 scale.

To think, just 20 years ago there was none of this good 1/32 stuff (except for the Hasegawa, Revell, Monogram and Williams Brothers goodies.

Now, just rolling in riches.

Stephen

Interesting.

Hannants have some strange pricing:

£125 for the Curtis A-3, £100 for the F7C-1, £114 for the Curtis 01-C & £52 for the Messenger.

Having said that, I've just checked the size of the Messenger and it's bloody tiny - weighed 620lb and a 60HP engine was sufficient to get it up to 100mph -  so the pricing looks like it just varies according to part number and resin used.

I'll probably get Silver Wings Polikarpov I-153 and Fokker D.XXI for that sort of money, but I can see how they would appeal to our American cousins, as interwar American 1/32 stuff is pretty thin on the ground.

Man, I really want some of these!!! Too much money!!!

I know, I know. The money problem is really acute.

Back in the 1990's when I had lots of extra cash there were no new 1/32 models for sale. Now, 20 years later we have a plethora of new 1/32 kits but I have no money.

That's the way the ball bounces. :shrug:

Stephen

Looks like some really great kits.  Might have to look into the F7C, hopefully they'll keep doing early US planes. Maybe a Helldiver? I can dream

Matt  :frantic:

Oh yeah!

The first Helldiver.

I have the 1/32 Combat Models Helldiver but an easier one to build would be welcome.

Take me a step close to total insolvency. :help:

Still, if one appeared on the market I would try to buy it.

It is like a gambling or drinking or womanizing habit. Gotta bet, gotta drink, gotta ... well, I'll stop there. :innocent:

Stephen