trumpeter stuka build and my first time on this forum

john mason

Welcome aboard, John!

Your engine and interior look GREAT!

I built the Trumpy Ju 87A and found that the fit was amazing in some spots, but a little "curious", if not actually frustrating, in other areas. Looks like you've got things well under control, however. Great work, so far!

John

Allright.....serious business going on here...and what i see..it looks teerific...and i like it alot....

So keep em coming...as i love my evening buildlog reading....as i keep an eyw on this one....my way of saying i love it....

/Mal

Just had another look at your pics and I have to say you have managed a fantastic job on the wing joint.......looks very clean with almost no filler? That joint is a pain because if its wrong then it impacts on the wheel spat fit and if its a poor fit and requires filling then you cant attach after painting as you really would want to on this build and attaching before painting to get a nice finish with no gaps after filling means a very fun job with the masking tape.......difficult bird to mask this one. Keep the updates coming as its looking great.

Regards. Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys I ve been hard at work over the last week and have finished the Stuka. Here are a few pictures of the end product. I painted the aircraft in the green and dark green splinter before painting on the white. I used tamiya matt white sprayed on in a random fashion which felt like a leap of faith as it looked awful at first . I also used Absolute chipping for the first time and found the results good but more practice is need to get the different affects i wanted. Overall i found this a great fitting kit and think i will revisit this model again once i have a bit more practice under my belt.

20150825_073850_zps8lc1k3zd.jpg

20150825_073828_zpsqrwscxre.jpg

20150825_073809_zpskrtnilfa.jpg

20150825_073802_zpsd5sf1tvr.jpg

20150825_073754_zps582wg0g0.jpg

20150825_073651_zpslsdmsef5.jpg

20150825_073623_zpseojvgaca.jpg

20150825_073209_zpsless6noh.jpg

20150825_073157_zpsreazbyec.jpg