Nic C.D.

1/32 Thunderflash

hi 

for me ( I am French..) , the Flash with French roundels is not bad , NM finish , or camouflaged . this one is nice : big red axe, black / yellow stripes on the fuselage and wings ( Suez crisis )   

Alain

F-84%20Fr%2016.JPG

That's exactly what I was thinking, a French 'flash (and maybe an Italian 'streak to go with it).

The Tigger Too and Mirage 2000 are highly welcomed. If they go together well I can envisage modellers buying multiples.

Tony

Many years ago there was a Belgian ( I believe ) TV series that featured Thunderflashes. I cannot remember the name of the series unfortunately....

hi 

for me ( I am French..) , the Flash with French roundels is not bad , NM finish , or camouflaged . this one is nice : big red axe, black / yellow stripes on the fuselage and wings ( Suez crisis )   

Alain

Alain

Would be a nice addition of the French planes as well,Ouragan,Mystere 4,Vautour(which got reduced in production due to agressive US aid

with these Streaks and Flashes :-) )

But that won't happen,maybe in resin

Yes, would be nice. I am waiting. Also nice that they would do a book on it with detail foto's. Like the F-16 and Jaguar books I get a few weeks ago, good books for modelers.

Yes, would be nice. I am waiting. Also nice that they would do a book on it with detail foto's. Like the F-16 and Jaguar books I get a few weeks ago, good books for modelers.

Squadron/Signal already does a Walk Around book on the Thunderstreak, and as far as I recall, there is some Thunderflash stuff in there as well. 

yep, eagerly waiting for the Streak and Flash to turn 'em into "dutchies"...........

err....correction: first to put 'em in the stash....dah!!!!

Edited by Jack