Marmaduke

Yes, it's another Tamiya F4U-1 Corsair!

Okay so I've finally begun wiring this beast! I must be insane! I'm using copper wires that I've annealed to make them more pliable and also to give them a weathered look. All wires are attached where they are supposed to be...no cheating! I haven't added the wires to the front yet, I will add those with pieces trimmed off of the others since they are very short. Thanks for looking!20150915_140312.jpg20150915_141125.jpg20150915_153814.jpg20150915_153823.jpg20150915_153750.jpg

Marmaduke,

I am a sucker for Engines and yours is definitely AWESOME...SUPER work on the wiring and well it's  A WOW from ME. :wub:

your Corsair is looking very neat and I can see it turning into a super looking model.

keep it up.good job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for checking out my build everyone! I wish I had an update to show but I've hit the proverbial wall. This is the last build I ever wanted that to happen on. Loads of stress at home and work have really taken its toll on my modeling. Rest assured when I'm back up and building LSP will be the first to know.

Hello all. Sorry for not having any updates. I've had a lot going on that didn't allow me any time for modeling. I hope to be back at the workbench soon and when I do I'll be sure to get some new updates posted. In the meantime I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!