Sign in to follow this  
Maketar Productions

Decal replacement masks for 1:32 HK Models Mosquito

Hi Alek,

Would it be possible to do a custom set based on the one you did? The changes would be very limited as I'm interested in AZ-C DZ641 of the same 627 squadron. This one is very interesting to me as this is the only BIV with cookie bomb for which I'm fully sure she had full invasion stripes. I'm not fully convinced by the fact AZ-X ever had them and it seems the other 627 sq planes for which pictures with full invasion stripes are existing were in fact normal bombers (such as AZ-B )

Thanks in advance.

Thierry

By the way, I am resurrecting this old thread as I am still requiring masks and found another candidate: DZ632 AZ-D!

So, I am still interested in custom masks covering such two planes to get a possible choice while trying to find additional information.

Thanks

Thierry, it looks like the codes you're looking for are standard lettering. Maketar has a section on their website where you pick the font and then input the size you need. There pierce is determined by how many and how large they are. I've used this on my Arado build for the roundels and had letters made for my Tamiya Mossie which I have yet to use. The only issue is that they're individual letters so you'll have to line them on your own.

http://shop.maketar.com/?product=british-raf-insignia

Hope that helps,

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

Hi,

Indeed, I saw it last week but as the codes are very similar to the ones of the box replicated in the Maketar BIV set, I was sure it was a ten minutes job to modify the set standard codes to have custom but aligned ones... It is too bad Alek seems to be far away from such things.