How to destroy an expensive kit with just a few cuts - or: Prowler&#33

Starfighter

I was asked to post some photos of the finished model. I initially wanted to take them once the Kitty Hawk deck section is finished, but this is not going to happen very soon. I will try to take some good photos within the next few days - in the meantime, here are some photos take with my mobile phone, just to give you an idea how the thing looks. Hope you like it. Comments and critique are welcome as usual!

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

Hi Ben,

I've been able to see Your build up-close during a recent show in Belgium. In my humble opinion, not even a 1000 pictures would be able to show all the splendor...!!!

I haven't been able to stay untill the reward-announcement, so tell me: Did You win anything...?

Kind regards Rudy.

Thank you all for your kind comments, I really appreciate your feedback!

Hi Ben,

I've been able to see Your build up-close during a recent show in Belgium. In my humble opinion, not even a 1000 pictures would be able to show all the splendor...!!!

I haven't been able to stay untill the reward-announcement, so tell me: Did You win anything...?

Kind regards Rudy.

Hey Rudy, must have been in Putte at BSMC expo last December, right? It did indeed get a gold medal in the 1/32nd scale masters category and two special prizes sposored by a club and a trader. Glad you like it! :)

That's right Ben. (The exact place slipped my mind but it was indeed in Putte.)

Nice to read that You got some metal, and once again: Truly, TRULY  deserved !!!

The bad part...: With You on the block during a competition, us mortal souls stand no chance...!!!   :crying: 

But then again: as long as You keep posting Your work we do get a chance to enjoy seeing a talented & gifted craftsman at work.  :punk:

Kind regards, Rudy.