How to destroy an expensive kit with just a few cuts - or: Prowler&#33

Starfighter

Guest Peterpools

Ben

I just don't know how I wasn't along for the ride ..I have to claim CRS!

Absolutely jaw dropping work and I am in total amazement at your creativity, skills and modeling abilities.

I started on page one this morning and spent a wonderful few hours inhaling every step of the Prowler to date.  Simply brilliant work.

I have to admit I took a lot of notes along the way and learned quite a few new techniques.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

The remaining small details take a lot of time to be built. The rear canopy is ready (just need to add the rear view mirrors I have forgotten), anti collision lights are fitted, the canopy locks have been 3D printed and fitted.

IMG_0635.jpg

I need to do one more antenna, stencils on the main gear legs and I have to add the piano hinge on top of the boarding steps. I hope to finish these steps until the end of the week, then I can concentrate onto the figures for one week before the show. 

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Ben...what a grand achievement. The model is truly outstanding. I really like the animation factor too; what with the crew figures, engine start configuration, and added touches like the map on the glare shield.

I hope I can see it up close and in person some day.

Cheers and congratulations,

Rich