Any word on release of the OV-10a kit?

Guest Clunkmeister

I'm waiting for every release coming forth. There isn't a dog in any of them. KH is on a roll here....

The type I want is the A, could it be out by the IPMS Nats in August?

Hope the kit includes marking s for the 27th TASS at George AFB like the 1/48 Testors boxing did.

It was stated by KH on their facebook page it would be released in June. On May 28 on the thread in vendors forum it was said the OV-10A was ready to ship. But there's been no response though to questions asking when it would be actually available. Hopefully very soon.

This is what the kit options are:

http://www.kittyhawkmodel.com/#!OV-10ac.jpg/zoom/c4k7/image_ovn

The type I want is the A, could it be out by the IPMS Nats in August?

Hope the kit includes marking s for the 27th TASS at George AFB like the 1/48 Testors boxing did.

I dont care what markings thats in the kit! I`ve got AOA decals fantastic USMC/Navy OV-10A sheet :-)

It was stated by KH on their facebook page it would be released in June. On May 28 on the thread in vendors forum it was said the OV-10A was ready to ship. But there's been no response though to questions asking when it would be actually available. Hopefully very soon.

This is what the kit options are:

http://www.kittyhawkmodel.com/#!OV-10ac.jpg/zoom/c4k7/image_ovn

Thanks for the info. all, and link. such a nice release.

If not produced by anyone, could find a good way to enlarge the 48th markings I guess.

Thanks for the info. all, and link. such a nice release.

If not produced by anyone, could find a good way to enlarge the 48th markings I guess.

Just contact Randy/AKA sluggo here at LSP. He owns and operations StecilPal, and has the ability to make you any paint masks you so desire.