AIMS 1/32 Me 262 A-1a/U3

Pastor John

Hi guys,

I am back to work on a project that I started before the Ju 388 took over, with a lull in that battle in progress I can return to the camera versions of the Me 262. I had already got the fairings 3D printed and the photo etch framework done but now I need to tweak everything and then start the inside.

Best wishes

John

20150627_140011_zpsobturkmc.jpg

Hi interested persons, Nearly done - realised my existing Rb 50/30s were far too small by judging dimensions on photo of recce bird with nose wheel collapse still showing cameras minus film cartridge. I have blanked off ammo ejection ports and just need to do the square windows but I cannot do this until the camera is finished as I need to judge what the 11 degree angle is so to put the windows in the right place. picture in MBI volume is obviously wrong showing them pointed straight down. replaced the bulkhead and floor with card cut to size just for the mock up. I have designed PE to place over kit parts once their existing raised detail for fighter version has been sanded off. PE will also include rear most fairing seam, latches and square camera windows. I have not been able to ascertain where in the nose the generators for each camera are located. Any help is appreciated.

Best wishes, John

20150703_134248_zpsfultzevq.jpg20150703_134858_zpsknyzqdwd.jpg

Hi Everyone, nearly finished my Rb 50/30. Remaining work to do include designing  a generator and designing PE latches for side panels. Does anyone have a really good photo of one of these latches in the open position?

Also can anybody do me a favour???? My Trumpeter Me 262 A-1 kit is minus its instructions! If someone has the kit and could scan it or mail it I will reimburse accordingly thanks

John