Leading Edge Decals

K5IKL

Had to re-do the fuselage crosses because masking tape lifted them right off. Annoying, but as replacement i used Revell's and they worked liked like charm. There is a lesson there i suppose.

Yes sir.  Good customer service indeed.  I had one of their resin detail sets that was missing a part.  I called them up and was told I had to buy the entire detail set.  So I did.

Nicholas - We would never tell you to buy the entire set again. What set was this and with whom did you speak? Let me know as we need to take care of this. Judy

If you are having problems with EagleCal decals, I would also give Judy a nudge. I bet they would replace them if they have any in stock! They have good customer service.

Yes, please let us know which sheet is giving you fits. Often what happens is, we sell to distributors and re-sellers who may not properly store the decals in a climate controlled environment. As a result, if you purchased from a re-seller with this type of storage, the decal can be damaged. Let us know your details and we'll sort it out. Judy - Eagle Editions

Had to re-do the fuselage crosses because masking tape lifted them right off. Annoying, but as replacement i used Revell's and they worked liked like charm. There is a lesson there i suppose.

Let us know which sheet and we can replace it if necessary. If you purchased from a re-seller who improperly stored them in an unfriendly climate, the decals can become damaged. Let me know your details and we'll sort it out. Judy - Eagle Editions