Wingnut WIngs Felixstowe F2A Early Version

Astoundingly, superbly brilliant.

I did initially fancy doing a late Felixstowe with the dazzle camo, but this is the second early Felixstowe I've seen completed and they look fantastic.

The chance to mix wood, fabric & metal finishes together just works so well

Guest Peterpools

Mike

Spectacular, brilliant and incredible ... simply a Master Piece and art in Plastic Scale Modeling. I followed your progress from the opening round and have been amazed and engulfed. Truly, a work of art.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Mike,

I've known you for a long time my friend..I've seen some incredible models come out of your shop..well all of them actually, are incredible! But this one is really special. You are part artist, part engineer, and wholly a craftsman. The subtle yet perfect fidelity of your work is inspiring and a pleasure to behold. You always manage to teach me something too with you work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Cheers

Pete

Thanks again to all I've missed the second time around. Shawn, Guy, Maru, Rod, Dean, Jeff, Ron, Peter, Verbeek, GirlsCanPlay2, Ray, Alain, Kevin and Pete, I appreciate the comments.

Now, what's next?

I've got a few smaller scale subjects sitting on the Shelf of Doom I want to get wrapped up Guy, then I think I'll go after the Eindecker next. Looking forward to doing the engine turning on the metal panels. I have some ideas in mind and want to experiment and see what I can come up with. Thanks for looking in.

The chance to mix wood, fabric & metal finishes together just works so well

I agree Dean. It's a very organic look and captures the essence of a wood and fabric airplane.

Kevin thanks for publishing. I hope others find it useful and informative.

You always manage to teach me something too with you work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Works both ways Pete believe me. I've picked up a lot of painting pointers from you by reading your articles, and your T-38 still blows my mind when I look at it. Are you going to be at Columbus by chance? Four of us are headed out, hope to see you there. Whether Felix makes it remains to be seen. It'll depend how big Phil's trunk is. The transport box I have for this is ridiculously big.

Cheers

Mike

• 3 weeks later...