WELCOME to you new Home..

Nice to see you back here with your SUPER thread and work.. :clap2:

EXQUISITE, Meticulous and precision work from you as ever.  :bow: :bow:

you HAVE to be MY favorite modeller simply because of your art work and build of course. :D

{did you ever put your art work and build in a book like I asked ages ago over on ARC ? :whistle:   }

Guest Peterpools

Wonderful progress and some terrific modeling tips as well

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Many thanks, my friends!  You are too kind to this toiler of the vineyards.  ;)

Main wells: in!  Bottom wing: on!  Time fill the seams on that latter, and whatever else I can sneak in today.

Side notes:  Those grooves in the wing were for a fiber-optic lit version that was never produced.  That also explains some odd moldings on the two fuselage bulkheads.  There is also a bulkhead to close off the cockpit front included on the clear parts sprue! It's not mentioned in the instructions- a friend pointed that out to me.  

Cheers!

chuk

Thanks, guys!  Life after a big move throws a lot of surprises at you, along with all of life's regular highs and lows.  Just in modeling I've gone through periods of not even looking at the bench, to hours of studying the subject and subsequent squalls of charging ahead and then banging my against the table.  It's been about 7 weeks since my last post, so here's a long one for you.  Forgive me if I reiterate some basics- my original mission remains to instruct and entertain, and help grow our beloved hobby.  Cheers!

MiG21_045.jpg

MiG21_046.jpg

MiG21_047.jpg

MiG21_049.jpg

MiG21_050.jpg

MiG21_051.jpg

MiG21_052.jpg

MiG21_053.jpg

MiG21_054.jpg

MiG21_055.jpg

Chuk,

Absolutely sensational! That meticulous attention to detail is matched by your talent as an educator! As always, thanks for sharing, and I love the view in your non-airplane pics.

Cheers, Tom