NATO's LanceR- Finale! 9/29/2020

chukw

Wolf!   Many thanks, brutha!   I was glad to find you here as well- your Mossie is as wonderful as I would expect of a fellow of your talents.   I used to dat a girl who had been "bitten by a mosquito"- twice!  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Chuk - that is sensational, I had no idea this was here and will be tuned in now I have found it :) Great to catch up on your move from sunny CA and glad you have settled in

I love your builds, your style and your graceful ladeeez so this was a most welcome find

.that tip for cutting tiny sections of Albion Alloys tube is priceless and will be shamelessly stolen! I spoke to their head guy at Telford last year and tried to explain the problem of cutting tiny sections like that and he confidently got his cutting mat to show me how to do it..

..problem was he couldn't... the sections are so small there is nothing to grab to snap them off.. I left him muttering to himself as to how they must develop a tool to do it :)

you have just trebeled my success rate by adding the wire core and the tape to stop them pinging all over the place

by the way those U/C legs are simply stunning - incredible in fact..

all the best

Peter

• 2 months later...