NATO's LanceR- Finale! 9/29/2020

chukw

Time for a new project!   The kindly folks at Icaerodesign approached to review and build their recent conversion set that allows one to build a Romanian version of the famous MiG fighter.  They gave me an Eduard "overtrees" kit, their resin conversion and and an extra baggie of resin treats.   In case you missed my review, you can see it here: or here.  Let's kick this off!

MiG21_001.jpg

MiG21_002.jpg

MiG21_003.jpg

MiG21_004.jpg

MiG21_005.jpg

MiG21_006.jpg

MiG21_007.jpg

MiG21_008.jpg

Andreea_001.jpg

Edited by chukw

WOOHOO!!!!!! Chuck is here on LSP!!!!! :m0152:

For those of you ladies and germs that are not familiar....sit back, :popcorn: , and enjoy the show....learn a thing or 2, and like every good magician, He has some wonderful assistants. (As long as Pfenning, or his Romanian kin don't show up.)

:hi:  Chuk!

:beer:

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 month later...

Aw, thanks, fellas!   I've been happily swamped by work- getting my freelance biz back up and running has been a long process.  On the other hand, that's meant less bench time!   I've been working away at the cockpit when I swing it- it's a rather small 'pit, but I'm leaving out the ejector seat, so a lot of detail is being added to the rear bulkhead.  I've got to leave the right sidewall off until I get the consoles painted (tiny stuff!), then I can glue it up, add the rear right details, then finish painting the lower details.  Whew!   I've also readied the resin tailpipe bits, and have to paint them before major assembly as well.  Now, I've heard something about a greenish color on the actual interior of some of the pipe- can anyone confirm and enlighten this old propster?  

I hope to put up a new entry in a week or so- thanks for your patience!

chuk

• 1 month later...

My thanks, Harv!  Things are good- very good, in fact!  I just have a lot of other, very demanding tasks to do and they will lead to much better things!

Also, thanks to those who've hit the "Like" button on these posts- cheers!

chuk

• 2 months later...