NEW 1/32 mig-29??? please?

The Dude

It's the only game in town Thierry, life's too short, and the prospect of a new 9-12 series is minimal.

My limited surgery, apart from Zacto parts and recommended changes, will be to enlarge the forward fuselage with the slit-plug-and-fill method and to change the angle of the chines, very very slightly, from less droopy. The rest is just filler and some rescribing.

Life is too short and there are too many *great* almost OOB kits out there to waste more than two weeks on all this MiG malarkey. If the airframe doesn't work in a speedy manner, c'est dans la poubelle.

Now, when it comes to McDonnell-Douglas F-4s, I won't touch the Revell. Don't even ask!

Tony

Im starting to get on board with this..........................between the forthcoming CWS UB cockpit set...................the Zacto intakes.............................and now FINALLY a correction for the corrections I personally was not willing to do..............the CWS UB front fuselage:

untitled.736.jpg

I think for me, between the CWS pit set and front end, in combo with some AM wheels and the Zacto set, I may actually get around to a Mig-29 UB to match my Su-30 MKK in my display cabinet...............

Just little more patience and i will post pictures and we will all see whether it was worth the effort.

Judging by the quality of your resin cockpit set I can almost certainly say it will be. :m0152:

Fusing all of the disparate components should prove interesting but worth the effort for an accurate Mig-29.

So what colour scheme to choose? :hmmm:

Edited by geedubelyer

So what colour scheme to choose? :hmmm:

Very good question.... I'm still hesitating (North Korea? Azerbaijan? Czechoslovakia? Iran? Uzbekistan?), for weeks, but i have to know before ordering the Zacto parts, if i have to know the 9.12 or 9.13 conversion parts.