Tomcat launch dio 1/48 - DONE AFTER 4.5 YEARS!!!

ClumsyDude

FM1cwrn.jpg

O8Q3r5R.jpg

DMveqDI.jpg

There you go Kenny ... I can't face going through the whole thread and updating the image links, but if there are bits of the build you want to see, let me know and I'll post the individual bits. If you want to see the whole lot, I'll upload them to Imgur and post a link to the album.

Cheers

Jim

[quote name="ClumsyDude"

There you go Kenny ... I can't face going through the whole thread and updating the image links, but if there are bits of the build you want to see, let me know and I'll post the individual bits. If you want to see the whole lot, I'll upload them to Imgur and post a link to the album.

Cheers

Jim

I have been following this build so these pictures are just what I was hoping for. This is an epic build and a great example of what can be done if you put your mind to it. Thank you for posting these pictures. Kenny

Thanks Gerhard and Kenny. I guess that's the thing about such a long term project - I still get a kick out of looking at it. Thanks for prompting me, and glad you enjoyed it!

Jim

PS I am considering another super epic 1/48 build - even more ambitious than this one - for after I've done my RAAF hornet. Dunno if I'll do it yet ...