paul fisher

News and views...

Hi there...

First and foremost, I have gotten word that the decals for the Bugatti are in transit so we should be able to start shipping your kits next week .Susy is stuck with jury duty so things are not moving as fast as we would like but hopefully she will be back full time soon!

Secondly, those of you who have asked about getting a windscreen for the F-8 Crusader, I have made extra molds so we can do a short run of spares, it will be up on the website shortly . I am in the research phase of doing the RF-8 photo Crusaders.....stay tuned.

The Meteor F.8 decals for the Israeli ships as well as the Aussie ship " Halestorm" are being done by Eli Raphael, so that will finally be available soon. The other Meteor conversions are all in the works at one stage or another so they will come out with time.

For those of you who secretly dabble in 1/72 scale I have a nifty JATO  set for the venerable Hasegawa B-47 Stratojet available, and it is a very cool little detail set.

I am saddened to hear that KH has dropped their planned F-11 Tiger, but not surprised. Experience has taught me that Navy jets of that era are desirable only to a very small subset of 1/32 builders.I had planned to do the Tiger myself and then backed off as I don't think there's enough real demand to make it pay for itself. Enough of you guys tell me differently and I could bring the project back to life.It's not nearly as big as the Clunk, which makes it a better possible subject.

Paul

Guest Smitty44

Personally I think anything you make would be popular Paul! However I know you have to put this kind of thought into releasing a subject. Having said that I would be down for a Blue Angels Tiger..

RF-8 :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

yeeeees thank you i will start saving some extras now.

Mark

Me too!!!

Ooh Rah on the RF-8! :beer:

Also, I have 6 Fisher kits and have zero interest in an F-11 Tiger if that helps.

Edited by 3Putt

Guest Peterpools

Paul

I'm in for a Tiger, as I've been waiting for one in 32bd scale for decades. Just feel a bit better knowing there is some hope for the Tiger.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

RF-8 yes please!

Count me in as one of those unmotivated by the Tiger and I have two of Paul's Panthers plus Two Cutlass's.

Banshee is another I can't get even remotely excited about.

Horses for courses!

As much as I like the F-11 Tiger the possibilities of me being able to get one in a resin kit are very remote.

Now the issue is on the other foot as the cost for a Great Fisher Resin kit will be out of reach for me. 

I have the Cutlass started and it's a great kit, but I REALLY wanted a Cutlass and I had the means a couple

of years ago to purchase it.  At this point the only resin kit that would even make me look up would be a 32nd

Marauder.........then I'd sell the dogs,cat,cars,wife and house.

I wish I could support this drive for a F-11,but the distributors have made up my mind for me

jack