What's your bet on the next 1/24 th Airfix kit ?

Erwin

but did say that it wasn't (and wouldn't be) a Spitfire, because it was considered that there weren't enough "extras" that were hung on the airframes, to justify it in the large scale.

Seems a strange logic. Does that mean that anything that didn't carry under wing stores is out of the equation? That probably rules out far more subjects than it includes, and I wonder why that is seen as a necessity anyway?

Thanks for the info Edgar...

Regards;

Steve

Well, that was certainly my reaction to what was said to Edgar. This is just my opinion, bit it's bordering on lunacy!  :mental:

I can't help but think of all the great subjects that could be sidelined under those parameters! Certainly rules out a lot of WW2 subjects...and probably a lot of cool jets too! Looks like they wouldn't consider a Gladiator again then? 

So methinks the next 1/24 Airfix kit will be an A-10!  :whistle:

Regards;

Steve

Guest Peterpools

A Sea Fury, now that would be spectacular for sure.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

It'll be a .....SEA FURY!!!...................................................................o.k, just a dream, but why not?

I did plant the seed back in 2013 so hope springs eternal as they say! 

I'll be a happy man regardless of what they do, aren't we lucky these days.  :popcorn: 

Apparently I can't get the "quote" system to work, but, to the gentleman who suggested that I should tell Hornby they're "nuts," do you really believe that is the way to persuade a company to think again about their policy? I've always found that being rude to someone starts the conversation off on completely the wrong foot.

Of course Edgar, what Hornby told you could have been an giant red Herring? I wouldn't put it past them, and if they are reading this thread, they are probably having a good laugh too! To be honest, I'll be happy with whatever they bring us...as long as it's got a prop on the front!  <_<

Regards;

Steve