Mals Way, Corsair, USS Bunker Hill, Carrier Deck, Part II.

Mounted the mirror in canopy....

mmbtb5.jpg

Geeez....almost forgot the decal....it is curing......yaikes ...lol

2nlbz9u.jpg

Dryfitting....yes this ridiciolus detait ads to the whole...small thing have big beginings (prometheus Michael Fassbender)

m81daf.jpg

f4k28z.jpg

/Mal

Thanks all for them nice comments.

Also about the picture talking.... specially for this i mainly use my Iphone 4s (only using that for the cam) easy to update aswell and in fact take decent photos.....

Key is i think...keep it clean, remove annoying particles/fibres, take several pictures, i usually take 4 to 10 pics and then chose the best ones from there.....

I try to take them as i would like to see in a buildlog, also it shure moves the bar up several notches in building since doing this way.....indeed all is visible, an imposible to hide a bad job by trying to take from different angle.....

Not very forgiving...in fact cam shows it all and that pushes me forward since i spot my own errors fast.....and im my own worst critic on top of thatband my cam helps me alot.

So in a way i do theese buildlogs for my own cause aswell to show others what im doing and im very glad that many like my way and approach...and important have a enjoyable late nite reading that looks interesting and fun.....

As i try to make small udates is better then less ones but tons on done in the build....

Try to do it as ibwould like to tee and read.

Alot of text here, and sorry for my poor grammatics and sometimes my spelling words they shure look funny as i try to correct my text sometimes aswell.

Oh yes i do like doing this too, if not i wouldnt do it at all, since my time is far to valuble to waste doing things that i dont like.....

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

Thanks all for the fine comments....

Im in France for ten days....just been to Paris two days (one of my favorite cities)

Arrived La Rochelle and late evening dinner....

20150808_203259_zpsvm2amc1d.jpg

20150808_221056_zpsqmkdmfne.jpg

Now today nuseums...ww2 uboat command bunker and try to visit the u boat pens also...(Das Boot)

/Mal