Mals Way, Corsair, USS Bunker Hill, Carrier Deck, Part II.

I dont know but the seagull...he is gone...damn they are big, my neighbour said...weird that annoying seagull has dissapeared.....as her dogs were fraid of that wicked bird.

As ive found traces of Simons victims Before...pieces of skin with fur on it....found two rat ears under my bed....feathers from a small bird on my sofa....and a few corps in the kitchen since he makes his tribute to the housewhole.......Yes a streetcrossing of a cat, i dont know the breed, but he is now DAMN BIG 5,5Kg for a farmers cat, he propably lost 1KG cause he is sick.....but hey, he vill be back in the game later, now he got to stay inside, and accept that Mal is taking care of him.....as he wants out lol.....

/Mal

Thanks for the heads up David.

Im in for theese on USS Bunkerhill, and they had some wear and tear....

Note the exhaust stains.....on belly....interesting....i like it.

Note them flaps and some panels, and the panel just behind thje cowling flap...

F4U-1_VF-17_landing_on_USS_Charger_CVE-3

Interesting indeed....

/Mal

Your choice of light gray instead of white for the undersides now makes sense. Looking at the relationship between the white star and the underside color on this pic...the values are quite different. Nice choice of colors and an excellent paint job! :clap2:

Tom

Tristan....it will be light and subtle, as this one is overall good condition Aircraft....but Little wear and tear will be....

More done...

Walkways.....

Mask of.....then black....mask the outline, Tamiya rubberblack, add water, sprinkle some salt, lighter shade of rubberblack, remove the salt, even lighter Shade Tamiya rubber black very diluted.....remove masking tape....it. Will be Darker when clear coat comes on top, yes subtle

20qnuye.jpg

/Mal