Mals Way, Corsair, USS Bunker Hill, Carrier Deck, Part II.

For what its worth, i just started a new job that kind of came from out of nowhere. I'm busy doing training in Dallas, and when i get home i'll have to pack up the bare minimum of stuff i can live on, throw it in the car and relocate to the San Diego area. I managed to get as far as paint the propeller blades on my F4U-2 before i had to leave for texas.

Stuff happens. It's not a race. Look at things this way- The paint has more time to dry.

-d-

Thanks all for them kind words.

Two pills were enough for me...rest in the garbage bin......greez, i dont like em at all.....weird feelin....loss of senitivity in fingers...sticky feelin.....and all that...and happily i dont got any pain...ok little but that is nothing to what i had couple days ago...that is shure a pure poison and imagine...there are alot of people using this every day as a drug.....

Yes good tontake em when real.pain..but if can be avoided...yes avoid.

i stick to cigars and good wines...that is poison enough for me...

Well try to get some bench time tomorrow fellow builders....

/Mal

Thanks all....no pain for the moment and alot of well deserved sleep...

Finally got some bench time

20150719_143738_zpsxigxe8nj.jpg

More painting and dryfitting.....

Color is very diluted and retarder in it....requiers many layers that goes on wet...every layer dries very thin that way...takes time but hell it is worth it...

20150719_144414_zpsynwbyqnv.jpg

Mal is not easy to please, im.my worst own critic when working...but yes i must admit once a while...damn im pleased....

20150719_200645_zpsydtfedii.jpg

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

Guest Peterpools

Mal

I can feel for your pain as I seem to live at the dentist and periodontist. Just rest and take the meds.

Paint work is simply superb

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks....

Im of the pain killers couple Days ago, got 20 pills....only taken two, and they were enough for me lol.....rest i in garbage bin, i refuse to take them, no Fxxxn way.....lol...but hey ...that is not Mals Way...wine and cigars yes, since that is toxic enough for me......;)

Yes im of pain and only antibihotic crap for a week......

/Mal