Mals Way, Corsair, USS Bunker Hill, Carrier Deck, Part II.

Damn ...rain....moisture and heat.....paint hate it...easy happen orange peel.....yes ive encountered this micro orenge peel...yeah it is micro. Damn i hate it...im obsessed with perfect finnish.....one thing to do....finnish painting.......and do all that....now let it cure....as you can see ive started to work with that....it going to be smooth...the one on the left got treatment from Mals Way ...the one on the right in the picture yes....the goof...so dont worry easy peasy....as i said earlier i use retarder but not that helped this time (shitbhappens)......so just use Florys polishing stick it will be perfect when im done...as ive promised, naked and all the way Mals Way in build log......so stay tuned...

1zgtaxd.jpg

2qnbdjm.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Mal

The orange peel must be driving your crazy but when I don't manage to pick uo some of the same, my preferred cure: wet sanding with 12,000 micro mesh. Normally it does the trick for me.|

Peter

Yep buddy im with you....

The Florys sanding/polish stick one side real fine sanding (dont know the grading but it is real real fine) i shure you it does the trick easy peasy...all is now gone...the damn micro orange peel..well it is history now...an now focus on more building ;)

An yes ive made a order on micro mesh pads....since it is shure good to got in the toolshed for theese things buddy.

/Mal

Little bechtime thsi afternoon, 6 Days work for more two weeks...theen 6 weeks off....and guess....yes some building will be there so there will be more done then in Another pace, also camo paint is coming closer each small thing is done....gees weird, this time i wont mask of like hell as u use to do to avoid overspray, now im after that natural overspray lol....

One side done, som shafts in Place for the flaps, also a few panels, and dryffitting.....

outw5i.jpg

one thing about this kit all i can say.....

/Mal

Edited by Mal_Belford

Just to inform.....

Havent forgotten this build at all, ive been working alot, and on tuesday, one lower cheek tooth cracked, so been to emergency dentist on tuesday, revisited wednsday, with receipt after that lol, denstists are expenive in emergency, but the pain Before i had, ive could cut one leg of just to get rid of the pain.........  beginning of a root filling, been wasted in my mind cause the drugs ive got (morphine stuff), and no sleep due pain couple of Days cause infection, it have to be taken care of or else the infection spreads to cheek bone.......but now, all in Control, but im wasted for the moment lol. that meaning no build since i really a Control personality what im doing with my hands, mind and soul in building.......

but almost all pain is gone thank good, so use wine this evening a few glasses. ;)

And my ordinary dentist will fix this matter soon...so stay tuned.

/Mal

Oh damn....I feel you man -- I cracked a molar a few years back.

Filling fell out, waiting for my appointment time to arrive, munching on tortilla chips and salsa...then that aweful sound. :crying: OW!

The tooth wasn't to be saved -- was extracted.

Ahhh, wine. Well, if that doesn't work, try whiskey. :evil_laugh:

:beer:

Cheers,

Dave