1/72 Anigrand C-141 (Natrural Metal Finish)

shbemo13

Very nice build! I have one of these in my stash, nice to see it can be built into a nice Starlifter or "Silver Samlor" as we refereed to them in Thailand also known as "Freedom Bird"! It was a great day when the next one would leave with you on it bound for the land of the "Round Eyes"!

Barry

Absolutely stunning!!  I have the 1/144 B model on the bench to complete as a white/gray bird to pose with my Otaki C-5A. 

Thank you, I actually may repaint with gray scheme at some point. Good luck on your build, the 1/144 C-5 has been on my "buy" list for years, I will try again on EBAY. Shawn

Very nice build! I have one of these in my stash, nice to see it can be built into a nice Starlifter or "Silver Samlor" as we refereed to them in Thailand also known as "Freedom Bird"! It was a great day when the next one would leave with you on it bound for the land of the "Round Eyes"!

Barry

Thank you Barry, what year/years were you over there? I honor your service, sir.

Nice work. I have two Nova Vacuform 1/72 C-141s in my stash. Crazy? yeah .. but the first one I got was cut out already and not very well, then I found a sealed one later.

Any way when I eventually get around to one of them I sure hope I can pull off a finish half as nice.

Edited by kurth