Hasegawa 190D-9 big tail as a swedish J 26 Finished

AndersN

Haha................I feel a bit left out of the "Swedish Coalition"

Well, swedish is very simple really... we have three additional letters to our "alphabet" (å, ä, and ö), and the word "the" does not exist in our vocabulary. The rest is easily found out with google translate! Now you too can speak swenglish! An appropriate phase for you to say here would be:

I am verkligen enjoying this bygge!

Hello,

Sorry for that Out2gtcha I'll put it like this Ahh a Silversurfer :D !

Dont belive Snussugen Swedish is the most complicated language in the world,the kids nowadays speak better English than Swedish in Sweden. :lol: 

Cheers

Boris 

Well, swedish is very simple really... we have three additional letters to our "alphabet" (å, ä, and ö), and the word "the" does not exist in our vocabulary. The rest is easily found out with google translate! Now you too can speak swenglish! An appropriate phase for you to say here would be:

I am verkligen enjoying this bygge!

Please don't, we never say anything viktigt anyway :)

Hello,

Sorry for that Out2gtcha I'll put it like this Ahh a Silversurfer :D !

Dont belive Snussugen Swedish is the most complicated language in the world,the kids nowadays speak better English than Swedish in Sweden. :lol:

Cheers

Boris 

Haha thanks guys!  A very interesting build.................and a VERY complex language...........at least to a non-bilingual Yank!  :lol:

Those Soviet kills were obviously lots of work to achieve, but a bit hard to see that small. Need to be slightly bigger for all comrades to see?      Either way, a tremendously cool build, and possibly the first What if? entrant finished...........

Hello,

Very nice build!! and as all know " Blondes Kill" but I am with you there I actually can't see the killmarks at all (maybe my old crumy eyes).

Must say that all of those what If builds in this thread are nice and looks plausible!!

Cheers

Boris