Ecuadorian Bomb Truck (Kinetic Kfir)

Nessus

This is the 1/48 Kinetic Kfir done up as an Ecuadorian airframe. Camo painting is almost complete, I need to go back and fix up the overspray in a few places. The underside was painted black and then Gunze off white with a drop of red for a very pale pinkish hue. Still needs the identification triangles on the wing upper surfaces (most likely only the starboard side but references are few and far between, so there will be a little artistic license taken).

Ordnance wil be 16 Mk 82s off a MER, two TERs and then four front and rear pylons. Outboard will be two Shafrirs.

Comments and criticisms welcome. And I will get around to building something in 1/32 this year.......

Brendan

DSC02796.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Small update, with the identification triangles added as per some information on the decal sheet instrauctions. The decals themselves are from Aztec - "Dazzling Kings II". For the most part they have behaved well, maybe a little thick, but good colour saturation.

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02808.jpg

Comments and criticisms welcome

Brendan

• 3 months later...

As promised (with makeshift drop sheet fresh out of the dryer - kids obviously scampered with my last sheet of cardboard for a school project), a photo of the finished Kfir. Comments and criticisms welcome.

Brendan

4a571dc4-ea82-43bb-9198-841ec29a2bf1.jpg

Edited by Nessus