LSP_Kevin

Rules of the Road

The Germans pushed around a lot of prototypes at the end of both WW1 and WW2, that never made it into production due to technical reasons, lacking performance or simply because the war was over...

- dutik

OK, got green light from Kevin to do so.

This calls out for one more futile attempt of scratchbuilding: A submarine floatplane in full service markings... :piliot:

To be started when my Korean Corsair got finished.

Stay tuned

- dutik

OK, got green light from Kevin to do so.

This calls out for one more futile attempt of scratchbuilding: A submarine floatplane in full service markings... :piliot:

To be started when my Korean Corsair got finished.

Stay tuned

- dutik

Wouldve loved to have seen that PM.....

"Kev,

OK, see, its an airplane, but it floats....underwater, and will be camo'd to look like a shark is swimming, but it will be a German shark"

:rofl:  :rofl:

Just funnin' with you dutik, YOU have certainly peaked my curiousity :punk:

How about a end 1949-1950 De Havilland Mosquito FB Mk ???  with tricycle gear and Dart turbo prop engines?  I've had a hankering to build one along those lines for years.

I'm about to start a Do 335 in Japanese markings. The Japanese were very interested in the plane and got 50% of the plans plus parts sent to them, If the war would have gone on very ossible that the Do335 could and would have been put into Japanese service. 

Too bad they don't make a 1/32 space shuttle- I'd do it as having been bought at surplus auction by a guy named Bubba, who turned it into the world's largest Everglades Airboat, complete with his little perch at the base of the fin, and a bank of R4360's where the rockets used to be.

So.... my A-10A N/AW with a two shot particle beam canon in the nose is out?  I will build it one day!  But darn anyways.