norbert

Second mirage pilot, stepping out, by Reedoak

2 hours ago, docdodj said:

Would the pilot be considered acceptable for a Super etendard? In other scales, of course.

I would hope someone would give us an Etendard in 32nd eventually.    It would be cool to have an LSP Super Etendard with a big Ol Exocet under the wing (although my OCD would have problems with hanging dissimilar ordinance on each wing)

8 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I would hope someone would give us an Etendard in 32nd eventually.    It would be cool to have an LSP Super Etendard with a big Ol Exocet under the wing (although my OCD would have problems with hanging dissimilar ordinance on each wing)

I SUUPER agree!

17 hours ago, docdodj said:

Would the pilot be considered acceptable for a Super etendard? In other scales, of course.

Super-etendard : first flight in 1974, so probably not in service before 1976 :

other boots, other G-suit, other helmet, other mask, so the answer is no.

But for an etendard IV, or an early french crusader, will need to add two pockets on the G-suit and replace visor mechanism by straps

Just now, norbert said:

I had some contact for some, but unfortunately nothing happened...but who knows ?

But we  are looking for a guy, 1m75, 70 kg, tom cruise like (or not) for a scan of belgian pilot at Roselies model show in 2 weeks...

On 1/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, phantom said:

I wish you could come to the USA IPMS Nationals.

You would get alot of my $.

Mike

It's a dream to visit the nats one day, but coming with my figures is realy not worth the investment. Shipping costs from France to US is only around euro 10.00

On 1/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, norbert said:

But we  are looking for a guy, 1m75, 70 kg, tom cruise like (or not) for a scan of belgian pilot at Roselies model show in 2 weeks...

Too bad I only saw that now as I'm close to these figures and was there for the two days! Well at least, I went back with 15 of your goodies!

3 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Too bad I only saw that now as I'm close to these figures and was there for the two days! Well at least, I went back with 15 of your goodies!

Many thanks Thierry !

No worries, we made 2 poses of belgian mirage pilot sunday PM, and did them a second time as I noticed the G-suit was in a wrong position. Better late as too late....