pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just stunning , 

With a little work the mosquite pilot might pass for for this guy  - Max aitken  Leader of the Banff Strike Wing ...

7956719722_4f3c6651a6_o.jpg

then all I need are the markings for MA-01 .. and I'm off and running!

Edited by Scotsman

Man, ALL of those figgies look like some of the most naturally posed, and best detailed (facial feature and pose wise) figures I have ever seen....................................now just like K2, I wish I could do them justice in paint!

I have a lot of ideas floating round in my head for figgies like this.............just need to get what I want to go settled.

Any chance of some Luftwaffe crews?

Hi Kagemusha, I'd be interested in a couple of images of the finished product when they arrive if that's possible please?

Also, how long it all takes. At 25 euros per figure they are n't cheap but a similar price to other resin figures once the exchange rate is taken into account I guess?

Plus, if they look as good in the flesh as they do in the images then they are well worth the price.

Amazingly realistic looking figures. I'm very eager to see more as and when they become available.

ps. the WAAF doesn't look so feminine

Maybe not but that makes her even more realistic in my eyes. The ratio of women who look like this to women who look like models must be quite high.