norbert

Second mirage pilot, stepping out, by Reedoak

Great stuff, as always Norbert!  Any chance of seeing a USN/USMC helo crew with the visor down?

512px-thumbnail.jpg

I will do a in flight crew. However, the clear visor on top of helmet will be plain grey resin, you will have to paint it helmet colour (white or camo like here) and put a relatively thick layer of gloss warnish on top.

I want the WW2 deck crew, please! Is the guy with the chocks post-war?

No I'm sorry, he has the current outfits. But I have the WW2 deck crew uniform on loan here...

here is the modern deck crew with aircraft wheel chock :

24254962_1801303633244276_66780194820357

24210476_1801303616577611_63778486736109

cheers

Norbert

Can we get some World War II u.s. Navy and Marine Corps without a shirt and shorts on we can use them for a lot of different aircraft in the South Pacific including Air Force

I'd still like to see some plain USMC/USN Vietnam ground/flight crew standing around (plane captains and ordies), either with the muffs on or off ears. I'd like one of these relatively simple posed guys as a single figure to add some scale to the model.

Some examples....

figures1.jpg

figures2.jpg

figures3.jpg

figures4.jpg

figures5.jpg

figures6.jpg

figures7.jpg

figures8.jpg

figures9.jpg

figures10.jpg

figures11.jpg

I will do a in flight crew. However, the clear visor on top of helmet will be plain grey resin, you will have to paint it helmet colour (white or camo like here) and put a relatively thick layer of gloss warnish on top.

Great news! It is possible to just do one visor though. I never flew with two visors, only the dark one. I knew lots of crewmen that did this as well.

Ski

I'd still like to see some plain USMC/USN Vietnam ground/flight crew standing around (plane captains and ordies), either with the muffs on or off ears. I'd like one of these relatively simple posed guys as a single figure to add some scale to the model.

Some examples....

Many thanks, I never have enough pics of crews for my ref.

Now to find what type of headset or ear protection we find here...