norbert

pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

Norbert,

Maybe this has been asked recently, but are you planning any sitting/flying posed figures?    (again apologies if this was recently asked

Yes, I'm planning some. But it will take some time, as I have not much time left, and also for my wife to understand I should get some kits to calculate the positions  :mental:

Vietnam : 3 first scans for army Hueys done, will see what it gives.

I need a crew for this one that a friend gave me 2 weeks ago, probably with some ideas in the background

22291593_10210062238652420_7193876596594

Hi Bill, there is a cheaper shipping option : letter with tracking for max 8 boxes, Euro 9.70 to USA.

Remove sprues is a choice of about 10 % of the buyers, its like plastic sprues, you need a sprue cutter, and it's in 3 dimensions instead of all on same level on plastic. As it will take a few days to be prepared, you can change your mind (send me a PM) and I will refound the difference.

PM sent. Thanks a very good offer for customer satisfaction! :)

Yes, I'm planning some. But it will take some time, as I have not much time left, and also for my wife to understand I should get some kits to calculate the positions  :mental:

Vietnam : 3 first scans for army Hueys done, will see what it gives.

I need a crew for this one that a friend gave me 2 weeks ago, probably with some ideas in the background

22291593_10210062238652420_7193876596594

My suggestions would be

1. a pilot at the ready
  2. a gunner sitting smoking a cigarette
  3. a gunner lounging in the rear with his cap or helmet over his eyes taking a nap

Norbert,

Maybe this has been asked recently, but are you planning any sitting/flying posed figures?    (again apologies if this was recently asked

Just bumping this same question.  Highly detailed 1/48 figures actually flying are highly desired.

Cheers

Collin

Hey Norbert,

Absolutely love your products, keep them coming!

Any chance of getting the US Navy helo crew with visors down? With maxillofacial shields? I love how the US Army crews turned out, but I'd like the same options with the Navy crew members. Not only would they look great, but it would help those of us who are challenged when it comes to painting eyes!

Cheers,

Ski

Hey Norbert,

Absolutely love your products, keep them coming!

Any chance of getting the US Navy helo crew with visors down? With maxillofacial shields? I love how the US Army crews turned out, but I'd like the same options with the Navy crew members. Not only would they look great, but it would help those of us who are challenged when it comes to painting eyes!

Cheers,

Ski

An other US Navy helo crew will be done, strapped or with restrain, for inside. Also one older style. For the WWII seated, have to finish what was scanned before knoking again at the collectors doors, a question of time. 

cheers

Norbert

An other US Navy helo crew will be done, strapped or with restrain, for inside. Also one older style. For the WWII seated, have to finish what was scanned before knoking again at the collectors doors, a question of time. 

cheers

Norbert

Very understandable 

Guest Maxim

I'd love to see some USN Vietnam era pilots. Jet and piston engine pilots.

PM sent. Thanks a very good offer for customer satisfaction! :)

My suggestions would be

1. a pilot at the ready
  2. a gunner sitting smoking a cigarette
  3. a gunner lounging in the rear with his cap or helmet over his eyes taking a nap

That nasty old GI Ball cap would be great .They were ubiquitous  yet almost never done . Norbert, you do some exquisite work and I know it is time consuming . It's also well appreciated .

Hi

A few more sailors and pilots are coming : 

US Navy WWII deck crew in shirt
23736287_1786780724696567_88467746693707

US Sailor in NWU uniform, only for land based or harbour based sailor
23736189_1785538881487418_42967075409159

French modern jet pilot standing 5, in full gear, helmet in hand
23800236_1786741424700497_71882444821852

23783701_1786741274700512_74669780519317

cheers
Norbert

I have more than a few of Reedoak's figures, and they are stunning in detail. You won't be disappointed with Norbert's figures. Believe me!!! He does a top notch job on them. He even did a custom figure for me that is now for sale in his store.

Tim

I have more than a few of Reedoak's figures, and they are stunning in detail. You won't be disappointed with Norbert's figures. Believe me!!! He does a top notch job on them. He even did a custom figure for me that is now for sale in his store.

Tim

Many thanks Tim

our collection around french jets is increasing, now a french mechanics with hands on the avionic bay

23800344_1788454947862478_17281951647722

cheers

Norbert