pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

I have more than a few of Reedoak's figures, and they are stunning in detail. You won't be disappointed with Norbert's figures. Believe me!!! He does a top notch job on them. He even did a custom figure for me that is now for sale in his store.

Tim

I have more than a few of Reedoak's figures, and they are stunning in detail. You won't be disappointed with Norbert's figures. Believe me!!! He does a top notch job on them. He even did a custom figure for me that is now for sale in his store.

Tim

Many thanks Tim

our collection around french jets is increasing, now a french mechanics with hands on the avionic bay

23800344_1788454947862478_17281951647722

cheers

Norbert

Great stuff, as always Norbert!  Any chance of seeing a USN/USMC helo crew with the visor down?

512px-thumbnail.jpg

I will do a in flight crew. However, the clear visor on top of helmet will be plain grey resin, you will have to paint it helmet colour (white or camo like here) and put a relatively thick layer of gloss warnish on top.

I'd still like to see some plain USMC/USN Vietnam ground/flight crew standing around (plane captains and ordies), either with the muffs on or off ears. I'd like one of these relatively simple posed guys as a single figure to add some scale to the model.

Some examples....

figures1.jpg

figures2.jpg

figures3.jpg

figures4.jpg

figures5.jpg

figures6.jpg

figures7.jpg

figures8.jpg

figures9.jpg

figures10.jpg

figures11.jpg