pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

My only concern about the figures is the high cost (24 Euros) for shipping to the US. I also paid for the sprues to be removed, but I don't know if that was a good idea or not. In any case, I'm very eager to see these, as they fill a need on two dios I'm working on.

Question: what is the visible difference between WW2 Navy and USMC pilot figures?

My only concern about the figures is the high cost (24 Euros) for shipping to the US. I also paid for the sprues to be removed, but I don't know if that was a good idea or not. In any case, I'm very eager to see these, as they fill a need on two dios I'm working on.

Question: what is the visible difference between WW2 Navy and USMC pilot figures?

Hi Bill, there is a cheaper shipping option : letter with tracking for max 8 boxes, Euro 9.70 to USA.

Remove sprues is a choice of about 10 % of the buyers, its like plastic sprues, you need a sprue cutter, and it's in 3 dimensions instead of all on same level on plastic. As it will take a few days to be prepared, you can change your mind (send me a PM) and I will refound the difference.

Norbert,

Maybe this has been asked recently, but are you planning any sitting/flying posed figures?    (again apologies if this was recently asked

Yes, I'm planning some. But it will take some time, as I have not much time left, and also for my wife to understand I should get some kits to calculate the positions  :mental:

Vietnam : 3 first scans for army Hueys done, will see what it gives.

I need a crew for this one that a friend gave me 2 weeks ago, probably with some ideas in the background

22291593_10210062238652420_7193876596594

Hi Bill, there is a cheaper shipping option : letter with tracking for max 8 boxes, Euro 9.70 to USA.

Remove sprues is a choice of about 10 % of the buyers, its like plastic sprues, you need a sprue cutter, and it's in 3 dimensions instead of all on same level on plastic. As it will take a few days to be prepared, you can change your mind (send me a PM) and I will refound the difference.

PM sent. Thanks a very good offer for customer satisfaction! :)

Yes, I'm planning some. But it will take some time, as I have not much time left, and also for my wife to understand I should get some kits to calculate the positions  :mental:

Vietnam : 3 first scans for army Hueys done, will see what it gives.

I need a crew for this one that a friend gave me 2 weeks ago, probably with some ideas in the background

22291593_10210062238652420_7193876596594

My suggestions would be

1. a pilot at the ready
  2. a gunner sitting smoking a cigarette
  3. a gunner lounging in the rear with his cap or helmet over his eyes taking a nap

Hey Norbert,

Absolutely love your products, keep them coming!

Any chance of getting the US Navy helo crew with visors down? With maxillofacial shields? I love how the US Army crews turned out, but I'd like the same options with the Navy crew members. Not only would they look great, but it would help those of us who are challenged when it comes to painting eyes!

Cheers,

Ski

Hey Norbert,

Absolutely love your products, keep them coming!

Any chance of getting the US Navy helo crew with visors down? With maxillofacial shields? I love how the US Army crews turned out, but I'd like the same options with the Navy crew members. Not only would they look great, but it would help those of us who are challenged when it comes to painting eyes!

Cheers,

Ski

An other US Navy helo crew will be done, strapped or with restrain, for inside. Also one older style. For the WWII seated, have to finish what was scanned before knoking again at the collectors doors, a question of time. 

cheers

Norbert

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent. Thanks a very good offer for customer satisfaction! :)

My suggestions would be

1. a pilot at the ready
  2. a gunner sitting smoking a cigarette
  3. a gunner lounging in the rear with his cap or helmet over his eyes taking a nap

That nasty old GI Ball cap would be great .They were ubiquitous  yet almost never done . Norbert, you do some exquisite work and I know it is time consuming . It's also well appreciated .