pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Oh man. Norbert, you're breaking my bank. I'm still saving up for some of the other figures in your range and you bring out these :doh:  My poor wallet can't keep up! :lol:

In the past you mentioned that you could produce the standing pilot figure without the sunglasses. How easy would it be to delete the visors from the Navy crewmen's goggles? Is there anything behind the glass? If it were possible to create the face in behind the goggles then it would allow the builder to model a clear or yellow tinted visor for a different visual look.

Cheers.

Edited by geedubelyer

Oh man. Norbert, you're breaking my bank. I'm still saving up for some of the other figures in your range and you bring out these :doh:  My poor wallet can't keep up! :lol:

In the past you mentioned that you could produce the standing pilot figure without the sunglasses. How easy would it be to delete the visors from the Navy crewmen's goggles? Is there anything behind the glass? If it were possible to create the face in behind the goggles then it would allow the builder to model a clear or yellow tinted visor for a different visual look.

Cheers.

I feel you're challenging me, ...goggles up has a face, googles down design also as all scans are made goggles up...

hmmm, challenging... but do not try to grain inside goggles, they are plain and you will not find the face. You are the only one interested ?

Norbert

I feel you're challenging me, ...{~snip~} You are the only one interested ?

Norbert

:innocent:

You strike me as a man that is up for a challenge Norbert, no? :whistle:

Perhaps I am the only one interested in creating other visors but that is because I am :mental:

^_^

You do fine work. The difference between your's and other manufacturers is realism. Differing heights, stance and faces dressed in realistically draped clothing and garb.

You will definitely be getting more of my money ;)

Please keep up the good work.

Edited by geedubelyer

:innocent:

You strike me as a man that is up for a challenge Norbert, no? :whistle:

Perhaps I am the only one interested in creating other visors but that is because I am :mental:

Well, the question was turned to you with the hope others will answer...Not very cartesian I admit...maybe because I live 3 hours drive from the mediteranean sea...

Norbert

• 3 weeks later...

The more the merrier Norbert, please keep them coming. I look forward to every release and although I may not use them personally I'm sure someone will.

Are the two Russian guys twins? :innocent:

I wonder if the civvie trucker could just be painted in cammo? :hmmm:

Lovely stuff as usual sir.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

We are in fog and snow...

French Armée de l'air pilot with new LA-100 helmet under arm, and ground crew with fluorescent vest.

Scans thanks to 2/3 squadron  :)

32i_zpsybarqsuf.jpg

will do better pix with my old S50 when sun comes back...

for those who models figures in 1/32 without aircrafts...oh man, where are the Rafale, Mirage F1, Mirage 2000, Super-Etendard in large scale ?

Well, they will come, and figures are also in 1/35 (yes, I realy sell pilots in 1/35) 1/48 and 1/72, could even try 1/144...

More to come, like Mirage III pilots...

Norbert

French Armée de l'air pilot with new LA-100 helmet under arm, and ground crew with fluorescent vest.

Scans thanks to 2/3 squadron  :)

for those who models figures in 1/32 without aircrafts...oh man, where are the Rafale, Mirage F1, Mirage 2000, Super-Etendard in large scale ?

Well, they will come, and figures are also in 1/35 (yes, I realy sell pilots in 1/35) 1/48 and 1/72, could even try 1/144...

More to come, like Mirage III pilots...

Norbert

There is a thread regarding a possible 1/32nd scale Mirage 2000 here on LSP. It could be a start?

Your newest figures are just as cool as the previous offerings. I'm thinking that the groundcrewman could be used for many airforces?

I'm excited every time I see that you've posted here Norbert. Good job.

Cheers.

There is a thread regarding a possible 1/32nd scale Mirage 2000 here on LSP. It could be a start?

Your newest figures are just as cool as the previous offerings. I'm thinking that the groundcrewman could be used for many airforces?

I'm excited every time I see that you've posted here Norbert. Good job.

Cheers.

Yes, I know the Mirage 2000 project and sincerely hope it will be a great kit. 

For the ground crew, check pictures of your airforce. It could also easily depict a contractor or a civilian. Uniforme, safety boots, ear protection, fluorescent vest. Or imagine him with "visitors" like a F-16 or Tornado visit on a french base or on joint deployment base, kind of thing that happend quite often and allows to mix crews of different nations. Lot of possibilities in fact.

Ncheers

Norbert

• 2 weeks later...