pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Many thanks Derek for the kind words.

Pete, I hope to have the sitted pilot in the next 2 weeks.

Kagemusha, I imagine you will add a great paint on the figures. There will be more deck crew in the future. try to make for every taste.

Richard, and you will do a 1/24 crane ? is it something to start with by KFS ? In any cse nice idea, I will keep it in mind and see what I can do

Norbert

Hi Norbert, some more American pilots, USAAF/Marine/Navy would be welcome, Pacific theatre, not a lot out there, I bought the Modern Navy chap more to see the technology, only really have a Growler I could put it beside, but it's the most impressive model product I've seen, truly mind blowing.

Oh, and the list continues, a couple of FAA pilots would be very welcome too, Atlantic and Pacific, keep up the amazing work.

Maybe a pilot for the Mirage III?

Review of both the US Navy deck crew figure, and USAAF 12th Air Force pilot on their way to Kev...

Edited by Kagemusha

Many thanks Derek for the kind words.

Pete, I hope to have the sitted pilot in the next 2 weeks.

Kagemusha, I imagine you will add a great paint on the figures. There will be more deck crew in the future. try to make for every taste.

Richard, and you will do a 1/24 crane ? is it something to start with by KFS ? In any cse nice idea, I will keep it in mind and see what I can do

Norbert

Hi Norbert,

I have started the Crane see in NON-LSP and look for AEC Matador with Coles Crane, I have started with a KFS Militant.

Regards

Richard

I ordered two of the 1/48 Reedoak U.S. Navy ones today (not sure if it qualifies as a hijack to talk about small scale on this thread). Got my bonus in yesterday & very excited to see them - and compare to equivalent Verlinden resin.

Jim