pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Norbert, my friend Philippe bought some of your figures for me at the expo at Mons (the guy from Ans Modélisme who is building that stunning 35th scale MH-60S). I am really stunned by the quality - the only problem is, they are so good that  it's almost impossible to put normal figures onto a single diorama with them! I really hope you'll do some modern naval aviators soon - I need 4 of them in different poses for my 32nd scale Prowler! ;) I'll certainly buy more of your figures - keep up the good work!

I agree - Norbert's figures are so good I had to put them in a separate area of my diorama (fortunately it was big enough!). If I'd put them next to the regular hasegawa and Fujimi figures I used for the rest of the dio, they'd have made the others look terrible.

Jim

I keep beeing amazed at theses figures. Now I really would like to see some of them painted by a real master, like Jerry Rutman.

Cheers

Rainer

p.s. I guess it would be too much to hope for a swedish pilot or ground crew figure in 1/24 scale...

Edited by Rainer Hoffmann

I keep beeing amazed at theses figures. Now I really would like to see some of them painted by a real master, like Jerry Rutman.

Cheers

Rainer

p.s. I guess it would be too much to hope for a swedish pilot or ground crew figure in 1/24 scale...

If the french airforce ground crew may match a swedich one, I can do it in 1/24, or was the question WWII orientated ?

If the french airforce ground crew may match a swedich one, I can do it in 1/24, or was the question WWII orientated ?

No, I was thinking about a ground crew of the early 2000th. But I'm afraid, french ground crew wouldn't match the swedish ones. Quite different uniforms.

Cheers

Rainer

Hi

Helmets are back on the bench :

for the LA-100 helmet, the transparent visor will be thermo formed, did not find a better way. To cut yoursef, that means, for modellers with patience...

32zr_zpsmdwjzcu0.jpg

close to the LA-100, the new  Alpha 930 helmet that started to equip french army and navy helicopter pilots. I do not know if this helmet is in use in other countries. then you recogize the HGU-56 and the HGU-84 helmets (respectively US army and USAF, and Navy and USMC)

35zzzzzd_zpsvtx7rlw3.jpg

and a small serie from 1/32 to 1/87

35zzzzze_zps8cn1b4vp.jpg

more will come...

Norbert

Wow, those are TERRIFIC!   Will they be available separately as individual pieces, or in a set of only helmets?    Id love to have one or two to display with my Fly Wessex, but Im not sure what helmet the Brit pilots would have worn, or if that will even be offered.............