norbert

1/24 US Navy pilots by Reedoak

AARRGGHHH norbert I love both figures!!! great stuff... you're tempting me for a Super Hornet diorama.

where are those chains coming from? they look perfect. You'll be including them (and tie-downs) with the figures?

1 tie-down + 1 chain for each deck crew figure?

Edited by Luca

Hi Norbert,

Just perfect.

Thank you so much for continuing to bring us these little masterpieces. They will add so much life to a small diorama or vignette.

Bravo.

Tom's model works makes 1/32 scale photo etch pad eyes for the deck. Or are you looking for the one on the landing gear?

yes, there are several sets in PE, was looking for the real dimension of these tie-down anchor points

Scan-trip was great, was just a long 6:00 AM 1:00 AM day.

did only 2 RAF pilots, 1 RCAF and 1 USAAF, rest was WW2 soldiers, nurses and partisans

concentrating before his turn...RAFa_zpscqb9wdbk.jpg

Norbert

Really excited about these.....RCAF???   YES!

Hi

Our next exhibition will be in Mons, Belgium.

The scan-trip was great yesterday, did 2 RAF mechanics in european outfits, 2 more in mediterranean outfits, a pacific USMC pilot with full gear and 2 US Navy pilots in partial gear (without parachute) plus 2 parachutes, a .303 MG, an early RAF can, and a RAF tool pouch open and closed...The collection of gears was impressive, we did only a tiny part of it (everything allied side)

I prepared a piece of carrier deck for our exhibitions and future figure presentations

32zj_zpsvfdgaezx.jpg

32zi_zpsd4wuhts2.jpg

32zk_zpsb3fk91kj.jpg

cheers

Norbert