pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Scan-trip was great, was just a long 6:00 AM 1:00 AM day.

did only 2 RAF pilots, 1 RCAF and 1 USAAF, rest was WW2 soldiers, nurses and partisans

concentrating before his turn...RAFa_zpscqb9wdbk.jpg

Norbert

Really excited about these.....RCAF???   YES!

Hi

Our next exhibition will be in Mons, Belgium.

The scan-trip was great yesterday, did 2 RAF mechanics in european outfits, 2 more in mediterranean outfits, a pacific USMC pilot with full gear and 2 US Navy pilots in partial gear (without parachute) plus 2 parachutes, a .303 MG, an early RAF can, and a RAF tool pouch open and closed...The collection of gears was impressive, we did only a tiny part of it (everything allied side)

I prepared a piece of carrier deck for our exhibitions and future figure presentations

32zj_zpsvfdgaezx.jpg

32zi_zpsd4wuhts2.jpg

32zk_zpsb3fk91kj.jpg

cheers

Norbert

Could someone Please loan Norbert one set of 60's-70's (Vietnam to 1987) green USAF crew chief uniform (one long, one short sleeve) and one BDU (1987-2005) uniform for all modern USAF aircraft application?  I offered to send mine from the States....

Dire need to get his SUPER figures to go with most of my kit inventory.... :help: :please:

Could someone Please loan Norbert one set of 60's-70's (Vietnam to 1987) green USAF crew chief uniform (one long, one short sleeve) and one BDU (1987-2005) uniform for all modern USAF aircraft application?  I offered to send mine from the States....

Dire need to get his SUPER figures to go with most of my kit inventory.... :help: :please:

in size medium regular...

I'm a little reluctant accepting outfits that are preciously kept, in case it got lost the way in or the way back, I'm sorry. But if you want to through this in the bin, do not forget me.

in size medium regular...

I'm a little reluctant accepting outfits that are preciously kept, in case it got lost the way in or the way back, I'm sorry. But if you want to through this in the bin, do not forget me.

That is certainly a reasonable apprehension but I will set up a box and we can keep proper insurance amount both ways. All will be fine. Gotta have some AWESOME in action 1/32 USAF figures.