pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

2 hours ago, docdodj said:

Would the pilot be considered acceptable for a Super etendard? In other scales, of course.

I would hope someone would give us an Etendard in 32nd eventually.    It would be cool to have an LSP Super Etendard with a big Ol Exocet under the wing (although my OCD would have problems with hanging dissimilar ordinance on each wing)

8 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I would hope someone would give us an Etendard in 32nd eventually.    It would be cool to have an LSP Super Etendard with a big Ol Exocet under the wing (although my OCD would have problems with hanging dissimilar ordinance on each wing)

I SUUPER agree!

17 hours ago, docdodj said:

Would the pilot be considered acceptable for a Super etendard? In other scales, of course.

Super-etendard : first flight in 1974, so probably not in service before 1976 :

other boots, other G-suit, other helmet, other mask, so the answer is no.

But for an etendard IV, or an early french crusader, will need to add two pockets on the G-suit and replace visor mechanism by straps

Just now, norbert said:

I had some contact for some, but unfortunately nothing happened...but who knows ?

But we  are looking for a guy, 1m75, 70 kg, tom cruise like (or not) for a scan of belgian pilot at Roselies model show in 2 weeks...

On 1/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, phantom said:

I wish you could come to the USA IPMS Nationals.

You would get alot of my $.

Mike

It's a dream to visit the nats one day, but coming with my figures is realy not worth the investment. Shipping costs from France to US is only around euro 10.00

On 1/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, norbert said:

But we  are looking for a guy, 1m75, 70 kg, tom cruise like (or not) for a scan of belgian pilot at Roselies model show in 2 weeks...

Too bad I only saw that now as I'm close to these figures and was there for the two days! Well at least, I went back with 15 of your goodies!

3 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Too bad I only saw that now as I'm close to these figures and was there for the two days! Well at least, I went back with 15 of your goodies!

Many thanks Thierry !

No worries, we made 2 poses of belgian mirage pilot sunday PM, and did them a second time as I noticed the G-suit was in a wrong position. Better late as too late....

Hi

As we moved, we did not make much new products since january

But we added recently a modern french female pilot, walking :

19060201514923927216259624.png

Here is the 1/72 scale model, but the figure is also available in  1/48 and 1/32 scales, like all of our figures

19060201541123927216259626.jpg

19060201541023927216259625.jpg

Will show the 1/32 model as soon I remove all sprues

scanned at the BA 705 french fighter school in Tours, many thanks to everybody who make this possible

cheers

Norbert