ghatherly

Revell F-4G Antenna Set!

Was thinking about ordering that set.  Do you have some pics of the F-4G Conversion Set for Revell  with FULL COCKPIT, Exhausts?   Probably will order both.

Cheers,

Jerry   :piliot:

Was thinking about ordering that set.  Do you have some pics of the F-4G Conversion Set for Revell  with FULL COCKPIT, Exhausts?   Probably will order both.

Cheers,

Jerry   :piliot:

Hey Jerry,

The exhausts are the set we have been selling ,  here is the link:   http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=52005

The Cockpit pictures will be up shortly in  a new thread.

Thanks, Gary

Hey Jan,

It will work with any Revell boxing.   IF you use the F-4F kit, you will need slatted elevators.   I usually have them for $5 in plastic, just let me know when you order.

Thanks for asking,  Gary

Wow guys, thanks for the kind words and comments.

Dave,   just PM me and I can sell to you direct.  I use paypal and it saves you money as the Ebay prices are higher to cover their commission.   The new nose cone is better and with the Chin pod it looks just fine....not perfect but it looks fine.

let me know if I can be any further help,

Gary

"New nose cone"...is that the nose cone in the box, or doth thou have one?

You're in SC...I was at Ft. Jackson for 3.5 months....nice place.

Cheers, Dave

"New nose cone"...is that the nose cone in the box, or doth thou have one?

You're in SC...I was at Ft. Jackson for 3.5 months....nice place.

Cheers, Dave

Dave, I live just across I-20 from Ft. Jackson. Although there is not much to do in Columbia unless you are into Gamecock athletics, it's been real good to us.

In the pics above there is one with the G antenna in a creme color, and another shot of the nose with the G antenna in grey. Which nose is the one with the creme antenna part? The original E boxing or the new Revell G boxing. I think (IMHO anyway) that the nose with the creme colored antenna looks better.

MM

In the pics above there is one with the G antenna in a creme color, and another shot of the nose with the G antenna in grey. Which nose is the one with the creme antenna part? The original E boxing or the new Revell G boxing. I think (IMHO anyway) that the nose with the creme colored antenna looks better.

MM

Same part, just different colored resin.