ghatherly

GT Resin F-105 one piece exhaust!

Here it is, I finally found the time to get this one made.   The outside detail is 90% for those that want to display the engine of the model.   It just needs the slightest of clean up and sanding TU of the mold seam.   Inside the tail cone eliminate all of those nasty punch plugs and injection marks, and eliminate the 4 seams.   You use the kit place holder.

DSCN5186_zpsqmumfnd7.jpg

DSCN5185_zps8hmlal5g.jpg

DSCN5160_zpsxwiitm3o.jpg

DSCN5189_zpswjdxxayp.jpg

DSCN5176_zpsfrydpqtb.jpg

Price is $19 +$3 US,  $9.50 international, $6.50 Canada

you just copied the trumpeter parts ...  and probably trumpeter's worst engine ever at that.  u should really do original work if youre going to put for sale

you just copied the trumpeter parts ...  and probably trumpeter's worst engine ever at that.  u should really do original work if youre going to put for sale

Thanks for your comments but you are absolutely wrong!   IF you had one you would know it is original work. To be honest I sense some hostility in your comments and I don't know why?   Perhaps if you used your real name you would not be so bold as to start throwing stones and embarrass yourself by being wrong.  

FYI:  The outside is done purely as a courtesy to those who want to model the engine exposed, which 99.9% of builders do not.  I could have simply left it as a clean. plain,  round tube.   Now that would have been original!!

What was requested my builders was a one piece seam less exhaust, and it is a one piece seamless interior exhaust that is free of the mold marks and ejection pin marks and 4 nasty seams that every builder has to deal with.  That is what was produced.   Sorry you are unhappy with my efforts, I should have run the design by you first no doubt.    

Have nice evening,

Gary

Thanks for your comments but you are absolutely wrong!   IF you had one you would know it is original work. To be honest I sense some hostility in your comments and I don't know why?   Perhaps if you used your real name you would not be so bold as to start throwing stones and embarrass yourself by being wrong.  

FYI:  The outside is done purely as a courtesy to those who want to model the engine exposed, which 99.9% of builders do not.  I could have simply left it as a clean. plain,  round tube.   Now that would have been original!!

What was requested my builders was a one piece seam less exhaust, and it is a one piece seamless interior exhaust that is free of the mold marks and ejection pin marks and 4 nasty seams that every builder has to deal with.  That is what was produced.   Sorry you are unhappy with my efforts, I should have run the design by you first no doubt.    

Have nice evening,

Gary

the trumpeter kit is a bad representation of an F-105 engine.... Looking at it right now... and this casting is a copy of it...    it is not a clean round tube as you state....I will take pics and post them when I get home so we can compare your casting to the original 

the trumpeter kit is a bad representation of an F-105 engine.... Looking at it right now... and this casting is a copy of it...    it is not a clean round tube as you state....I will take pics and post them when I get home so we can compare your casting to the original 

We agree that the trumpy engine is a bad representation of the real thing, but I am not selling a detailed engine.  What is for sale is a one piece seamless exhaust tube.   It has to fit into the existing engine to mount it in the   DSCN5189_zpswjdxxayp.jpg

DSCN5191_zps8vhmox4m.jpg

Clearly from the pictures the interior, which is the exhaust, no seams or ejector pin marks or plugs are present and it is round.   

Our records show you have not bought one, so with what you are speaking I don't know.    We  have sold 77 of these in two months, so someone likes them, sorry you are so disappointed.  IF you have positive comments or questions please ask, but I will no longer answer if continue with your current attitude.

Have a nice day,

Gary

Gary's work is top notch,. The only thing better than his product, is his customer service. To tell him he should do "original work before he puts it up for sale", without having bought and seen the product is kinda tough. All Gary said is it's a "F-105 seamless exhaust", and that's what it is. Just my $.02.

Chuck Cook

Gary, thank you for sharing the additional pictures here in this thread.  They reinforce my belief that this replacement engine is a worthy investment of my hard earned dollars.

Terry

I agree 100% with you Chuck.  There is no misrepresentation here whatsoever, and I know of no other exhaust product on the market made for the 1/32 Trumpeter Thud.  I don't understand how that does not make this "original work."  Trumpeter's engine may not be the most accurate out there, but when I ask the question "what are my alternatives?" the answer is clear (at least to me).  The VALUE that has been added is the elimination of the seams, resulting from the crude 4 piece engine assembly contained in the Trumpeter D/G kits.  Plus, the nasty knock out pin marks have been eliminated to boot.  

I am absolutely thrilled to have SIX of these cleanly cast parts for all the D/G Thuds in my stash and greatly appreciate Gary bringing them to market! 

Got one, love it. It is light-years ahead of the kit parts regarding pins, pin marks and 4 (FOUR!) nasty seams.  I think that anybody who has invested huge $ in AM and then cheaps out on the burner is a doofus. Do yourself a favor, get this.

Edited by Lee White

Thanks guys for the positive comments and support.   I still sense there is a question there and I am happy to discuss what kaiyudsai is referring to in a positive discussion.  We all have bad days (  talking about me) so lets go forward and move on.  

Gary

Edited by ghatherly

Gary, could you contact me via IM? I have a problem with the 1-piece AB I purchased on eBay- Thanks,

Lee

Lee,  sorry you were sent a canopy frame set instead of the exhaust.  I already replied to your PM the Exhaust will go out on Monday.  Sorry for the mix up, just put the frame set to good use!

thanks, Gary

Thank you, Gary. For the record , for anyone else reading this thread, Gary makes A-1 products, period. If my message earlier was construed as some form of complaint, please know that that is not the case. I have several of his F-105 corrections, and they are stellar. Thanks for your quick reply, Gary, and I wish you continued success! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: