MDC Retail to close

dennismcc

Spoke with Bob yesterday, his company is still going to be doing good stuff for the hobby, just with a slightly different emphasis. Retail is very time consuming, and unless you do it it considerable volume it is difficult to make sufficient profit from the effort.  Focusing on what you are really good at is often a very good move. All success to you Bob!

Tim

PS Note to self, order some pilot figures. NOW.

My box of pilot figures arrived this morning, thanks Bob for your excellent service. The figures are beautifully sculpted and cast, by the way. Usual disclaimers, although I've known Bob a long time!

Tim

I did exactly the same thing Tim when I initially read about MDC here, and I was very pleasantly surprised at how quickly the figures arrived, Bob's still on the ball with his email orders!  One of mine is an RFC pilot ready for the WnW Pup. :)

Max

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the feedback it's really Chris my partner that handles the mail order she try's to turn the orders round same day, unless the casting bench is a bit " bolshi " it's the picts again !!!

We have a good team at MDC but they need rested for a bit will keep you posted with what we are up to.

All the MDC range will be available just drop us a line or give us a call.

Universal carrier,http://www.modeldesignconstruction.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/ModelDesignConstruction/_cv32055/54288/Universal%20carrier

We ship to all countries just complete the ordering section with your county in it

All the best

Bob

Hi Guys,

... Chris my partner ... try's to turn the orders round same day ...

Certainly did for me:  yesterday I ordered a pilot figure for my WNW Sopwith Tripe, and he's arrived today.  Many thanks!

Edited by MikeC

They are the most reliable distributor of Wings Figures, I ordered a few from Relish when they were initially released, I was still waiting a couple of months later, gave up and got my money back.

There is a new WWI American pilot that is superb, it's not on the site yet, but well worth getting while you can.