RAAF CAC Sabre. Finished. Thankyou Brick!

ericg

Thank you gentlemen.

All of the above comments and more.

Have you any more inspirational "pull up a sandbag" models in the pipeline concerning the adventures of Brick and his underling TTail? I for one would love to hear/see more.

To you sir, and to Brick and TTail, many thanks for such an enjoyable and entertaining build.

Bob

I think TTail has done more than enough for me to deserve having one of his jets in my display cabinet. I am thinking a RAAF Classic Hornet should do. He would have to give me a decent story of his time flying them however, for me to be tempted into doing one. It will certainly give a great visual progression of RAAF jet history in the line up of the models as seen above. When Italeri bring out their IIIE, I could be tempted to do another of Bricks jets (and another Mirage), but he would have to come up with even more great stories, which I am sure he will be able to do.

Eric.

Beautiful job there Eric. A good line-up in the cabinet too.

Good luck with the Hornet too mate....it will need to be good to beat the NZ Nats winning jet though mate.  :innocent:

Edited by Whitey

Superb build, Eric. Thanks so much for sharing......Totally inspired me!

And to "Brick" and "TTail"....thanks so much for adding the history of this build. I realize I am just a "Yank", but I just want to say thanks, to both of you, for your service.

So Eric, what is next?

Thor, who really needs to get back to the Boomerang!   :ninja:

Superb build, Eric. Thanks so much for sharing......Totally inspired me!

And to "Brick" and "TTail"....thanks so much for adding the history of this build. I realize I am just a "Yank", but I just want to say thanks, to both of you, for your service.

So Eric, what is next?

Thor, who really needs to get back to the Boomerang!   :ninja:

Thanks Thor. I am doing this beast next (I am quite a way through it.)

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=54977

Hey Eric!

I've been bloody busy of late and missed the grand finale of this epic modelling saga! Dude, you done it again and produced a world of art! This saga should be carved in stone to inspire future generations of modellers and CAC Sabre enthusiasts alike! Commentary by Brick and TTail was the icing on this cake - very entertaining! Looking forward to seeing your 1/32 beauties at Expo soon mate!

Cheers

Adam