Sign in to follow this  
ghatherly

GT Resin F-105 B Conversion set

Hi,

Another new item for you Thus enthusiast!  

DSCN5131_zpshjleu4be.jpg

DSCN5132_zpscqvdsbw1.jpg

DSCN5133_zps9udzwq1a.jpg

DSCN5134_zpsvsyzlmbu.jpg

DSCN5129_zpsr2lc3prp.jpg

DSCN5128_zps1j3f80rm.jpg

DSCN5126_zpsffozffbg.jpg

Very easy to install and use with kit and aftermarket cockpits and wheel wells.

Price  $ 26.00 + shipping $4 Dom/$9.50  Int

thanks for all the support,

Gary

Any chance you will do a 105D/G nose in the correct shape similar to the above nose....it would solve 2 issues nose shape forward of the windscreen and also add a chunk of resin weight forward.

Thanks,

Rob Colvin

One last thing...I am thinking about picking this item up....any clue where to track down a 105 b Cockpit instrument panel? I pretty certain the B did not have a radar and the board looked drasticly different......

Thanks

Rob

Any chance you will do a 105D/G nose in the correct shape similar to the above nose....it would solve 2 issues nose shape forward of the windscreen and also add a chunk of resin weight forward.

Thanks,

Rob Colvin

Rob,

this set has been out for some time.   Check out the pice list on the first  thread on the GT Resin forum and you will see it there, along with many other Thud goodies.

Maybe down the road on the B panel,    These were done for a friend and demand is very slow for these as the only decals are the CE decals from Dave Klaus.   Like everything else here,  if enough people want something I will do my best to get it done.

How was the Atlanta Show?    Would like to have gone, will do next year.

Have a great evening,

Gary

Thanks for the 411. I am still going back and fourth between b/d/f/g....the d/g nose cone looks pretty darn good. I guess my thought was a d/g nose in the same fashion as the b not just the cone. It would capture the shape add weight and eliminate the instalation of the gun door/refueling probe door.....call me lazy lol.

The Atlanta show was well attended. Most all the vendors did well from what I under stand. Anniston is in 2 weeks and Warner Robins is coming up. WR is a good show just for the the museum.

Thanks,

Rob

Thanks for the 411. I am still going back and fourth between b/d/f/g....the d/g nose cone looks pretty darn good. I guess my thought was a d/g nose in the same fashion as the b not just the cone. It would capture the shape add weight and eliminate the instalation of the gun door/refueling probe door.....call me lazy lol.

The Atlanta show was well attended. Most all the vendors did well from what I under stand. Anniston is in 2 weeks and Warner Robins is coming up. WR is a good show just for the the museum.

Thanks,

Rob

Anniston is out, but can you send me the dates on Warner Robins or a link to the Web site if they have one?

GH

One last thing...I am thinking about picking this item up....any clue where to track down a 105 b Cockpit instrument panel? I pretty certain the B did not have a radar and the board looked drasticly different......

Thanks

Rob

You are correct.  The F-105B pit is different, most notably the panel.  I am in the process of finishing up an F-105B, and what I did was bought an Aires cockpit as a base and modified the tub using pics I found on the internet for reference.  The instrument panel was a total scratch build with sheet plastic and Airscale instrument decals.