1/32 Lancaster by HK Models

rohan

Jennings, James or Kev might be able to add something ... but I believe it's too early to tell ... there are a few HKM releases to hit the market before that one does - they are still working on some tweaks with shape etc I believe - expect end of year I'm guessing.

Rog :)

Well Jennings, you can tell Neil from me that I for one appreciate HK's work so far. Regardless of the opinions of some about the B-17G ( and yes, I'm aware of the issues) I still love the kit. For a small company such as HK, this kit is a seriously impressive piece of plastic that I can't wait to get started on. 

I also applaud them for listening to our thoughts and taking the time to improve and perfect future releases. I wish HK the best of luck for the future, and I can't wait for the Lancaster, Mosquito and any other releases that come our way. I will be supporting them.  :thumbsup:

Best regards;

Steve

Now that would be something if someone came out with a Lincoln conversion for this. Mind you, it would cost more than most 1/32nd scale entire kits, but if you can afford this Lanc, I suppose you could afford the conversion.

Regards,

Jason

Anticipated release is August 2015, but I would allow a couple of months leeway.

The exterior is now almost complete, pending a number of revisions, and the interior is now being worked upon.

Slowly slowly catchee monkey..

I dunno about slow!!! ... For a small company, it seems they're setting themselves up to go at a cracking pace this year!!

Several Mosquito's ... A B-17F ... Another Do335 variant - or two ... and a Lanc ...

I guess they'll be getting larger - very quickly.

How many of the larger companies have this many releases scheduled for the year? ...

It seems we're making a return to the smaller companies making the bulk of offerings.

HKM - at least 4, ZM - at least 3, Wingnut Wings - ? (but it will be at least 2 or 3), Fly - at least 2, Silver Wings - at least 2 

Meanwhile ... Reveal have announced 1 ... Hasegawa - ? and Trumpeter have 1.

The very best thing is: These smaller operations ... yes they want to make a buck - who doesn't? ...

But they have a much higher care factor/passion in the product that they are producing ... A drive, not just for details or marketability, but for accuracy.

Things have changed drastically in the last 10 years since I started looking at Model kits again.

Great times :D

Rog :)

Well Jennings, you can tell Neil from me that I for one appreciate HK's work so far. Regardless of the opinions of some about the B-17G ( and yes, I'm aware of the issues) I still love the kit. For a small company such as HK, this kit is a seriously impressive piece of plastic that I can't wait to get started on. 

I also applaud them for listening to our thoughts and taking the time to improve and perfect future releases. I wish HK the best of luck for the future, and I can't wait for the Lancaster, Mosquito and any other releases that come our way. I will be supporting them.  :thumbsup:

Best regards;

Steve

Well said. 

Big fan of their kits and will be eagerly awaiting the Lancaster also. 

Keep up the good work and please continue to shower us with choices in our large scale. 

well I don't care how long they take so long as the end result is worth it.

And from the Mossie pics it certainly looks that way, so a Lanc to the same standards as the Mossie will be orgasmic.

Yup! Fumbling a test shot now. Sensational.

8182E07D-4B52-4432-845B-25FBFBFE413F_zps