Kinetic 1/32 Kfir !!!!!

Zero77

5 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

...... an F-106.

Oh, yes please!  I could spend hours and hours spraying 16473 and adding colourful insignia to several Sixes.

The only big delta this year or next is the Revell repop of the Italeri Mirage IIIE - wonder if there will be any new parts? I'd like to do a Belgian 5.

That, and rumours of a tin triangle from Trumpeter in a lesser scale.

Tony

I had a Kfir conversion set and the old Revell Mirage for years.   Never did it, too much hack and whack even for me.   I would buy the new kit even if it had a few "difficulties" with the build.  These problems would pale compared to a Revell Mirage conversion. 

Now on with the Kfir theme of this thread.

Rick

24 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Lovely model Alain, it is a Kfir C1 or as the colonials called it the F-21.

1 hour ago, alain11 said:

1710.jpg

Lovely model indeed!  A Lion/F-21 to us colonists is exactly what I would love to build.  Hopefully we see a full kit at some point from someone. Having built several recent KHM kits and having seen their new 1/48th SU kits up close, Id take an F-21 from them for sure.

13 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I had a Kfir conversion set and the old Revell Mirage for years.   Never did it, too much hack and whack even for me.   I would buy the new kit even if it had a few "difficulties" with the build.  These problems would pale compared to a Revell Mirage conversion. 

Now on with the Kfir theme of this thread.

Rick

Me too, the old Tac Scale Dynamics set. I built the model, painted it, and it now languishes,... has for several years now.

Ah Kifir's one of my obsessions .. The Isracast conversion, when wedded to one of Revell's old Mirages builds an ok model, and in the absence of an existing Kifir kit, I wouldn't mind trying one the conversion on an Italerai Mirage .. in the best traditions of cooking programs the world  over .. here's one I prepared earlier 

SAM_0102_zpscecc12ba.jpg

Built a few years back , a C-7  not the best build in the world , but it looks like a Lion cub!