Stash relocation success! Almost.....

ScottsGT

That's one heck of an expensive microwave! :rofl:

Yeaaaaa... It comes with granite counter tops, new cabinets, flooring, fridge and stove.  I think I convinced the wife to let me buy a cheap microwave to hold us over since she wants to have a hidden microwave in the new kitchen anyway.

"Kits on the second from the bottom on the right are started kits. Well, except the balsa B-25. I didn't have the heart to throw it away last night.  I'll never build it and doubt if I'll find a taker for it with all the new 1/32 kits of it now.

Shelf above it is my aftermarket stash, bagged kits, etc...."

Don't throw away the wood B-25 kit. Let me know what you want for the wood B-25. I like wood kits.

Stephen

"Kits on the second from the bottom on the right are started kits. Well, except the balsa B-25. I didn't have the heart to throw it away last night.  I'll never build it and doubt if I'll find a taker for it with all the new 1/32 kits of it now.

Shelf above it is my aftermarket stash, bagged kits, etc...."

Don't throw away the wood B-25 kit. Let me know what you want for the wood B-25. I like wood kits.

Stephen

It's your for the ride!  PM me your shipping info and I'll get it boxed up and shoot you a price for postage.

As Evil Carrot said, that has to be the most expensive microwave ever.

In our case, the swap is a new garage for a kitchen re-do. Which involves underpinning, a powder room and an 8 ft addition to the master bedroom. Oh, and a "womb-room" whatever that is. 

Carl