1/32 Ho229 by Zoukei - Mura

Farao Mike

Another great example of the quality of the kit. Beautiful finish! Well done

I love the original airframe, and the way ZM have tackled it. So it's growing on me thé more I see some built samples. What has held me back so far is the Swastika thing plus the camoed finish, but then, there are ways, for this one at least, to finish without camo... :frantic:

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome!  I love your location of the swastikas on the engine nacelles since the bird lacks a rudder.  Is that reference you found or just where you think they should go?  I just got mine and am having a hard time not starting it.  So many other things to finish...

Thank you all for your comments .

Looks awesome!  I love your location of the swastikas on the engine nacelles since the bird lacks a rudder.  Is that reference you found or just where you think they should go?  I just got mine and am having a hard time not starting it.  So many other things to finish...

No reference , is just the result of a logical thinking .

this is a very awesome looking end result, i'm very impressed and i'm sure i won't be able to finish this fantastic kit the same way you did, so this will be very inspirational, thanks for showing us.

Jack.